These Terms of Service (“Terms of Service”) are provided on behalf of Kredit Future and its affiliates (“Kredit Future”, “we”, “us”, “our”). By using www.kreditfuture.com, including any sub-domain thereof (the “Site”), you signify that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service, regardless of whether you have registered to use any of the products or services offered on the Site (“Services”). Please read the Terms of Service very carefully. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms of Service, you should not access or use the Site. In addition to these Terms of Service, you may enter into other agreements with us that will govern your use of the Services offered on the Site. If there is any contradiction between these Terms of Service and another agreement you enter into that is applicable to a Service offered on the Site then the other agreement will take precedence as it applies to the Service.
This Site is intended solely for users who are 18 years of age or older, and any registration or use of the Site by anyone under 18 years of age is unauthorized and in violation of these Terms of Service. By using the Site, you represent you are 18 years of age or older and that you agree to and will abide by all of the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service. The Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
Registrations and Applications
You may be presented with the opportunity to register for an account, apply for a loan or other Services, or become an investor through the Site. When you register for an account or apply for a loan or other Services, you agree to provide current, complete, and accurate information about yourself. If any information you provide is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to cancel your registration, reject any application you have submitted, terminate any agreement we have with you, and restrict your future use of the Site and our Services. We reserve the right to reject any registration and/or decline any application for a loan or investment.
Your Content and Information
Restrictions on Use
In addition to the Terms of Service, you agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations in your use of the Site and Services. In addition, you agree that you will not do any of the following:
- register for more than one account, unless instructed to do so by us in connection with a new loan application, or register for an account on behalf of an individual other than yourself or on behalf of any group or entity;
- post or otherwise make available content or take any action on the Site, that may constitute libel or slander, that infringes or violates someone else’s rights, that violates any copyright or trademark protections, or otherwise violates the law;
- post or otherwise make available content that in our judgment is objectionable, such as content that is harmful, threatening, inflammatory, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or otherwise objectionable, which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose us or our users to any harm or liability of any type;
- post or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation; use the information or content on our Site to send unwanted messages to any other user;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age, or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- post or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any personal or financial information of any third party;
- solicit personal information from anyone under 18 years of age or solicit passwords or Personal Information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use the Site or Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or systems of Kredit Future;
- use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” to access content or systems of Kredit Future;
- harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of our users from the Site by electronic or other means, including via the use of automated scripts;
- or post or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of the Site or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- confirm you are the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyrighted work that has been infringed with a physical or electronic signature;
- identify the copyrighted work or works you claim has been infringed;
- identify the material that you claim is infringing or is the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed;
- please include information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- provide your contact details, including an email address;
- and provide a statement that the information you have provided is accurate and that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.